The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010 Empty Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:45 pm

CHARGES IN JACKSON DEATH CASE WILL NOT COME BEFORE 2010

Charges relating to MICHAEL JACKSON's death will have to wait until the New Year (10) because prosecutors and police investigators are still wading through evidence.

The officials have called in medical experts to help them analyse the evidence they have gathered, according to the Los Angeles Times newspaper.

A source tells the publication that a decision on whether or not criminal charges will be filed is "months rather than weeks away".

Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, who provided the pop star with the anaesthetic propofol which caused the King of Pop's death in June (09), has been identified in search warrants as a suspect in a manslaughter investigation.

Murray has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing and insists that he gave appropriate medical aid when he found Jackson in distress and not breathing. His attorney has stressed that Murray is co-operating with authorities.

The Los Angeles county coroner’s office determined that Jackson died from "acute propofol intoxication" combined with sedatives, and declared his death a homicide.

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/charges-in-jackson-death-case-will-not-come-before-2010_1124282

Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010 Empty Re: Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:01 am

as much as I want the case as well built up I just want this overwith ad I was the right people punished!

Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010 Empty Re: Charges In Jackson Death Case Will Not Come Before 2010

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:42 pm

I agree Maja

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:49 pm

this just really upsets me! it's like they dont wanna arrest him its proved that he did that!! the doctor is at fault whether he was set up or paid or just wanted to do it for his own good (the last option doesnt really make sense, i mean what did he think he was going to get unless he was just upset with michael) and needs to be locked up! and then theyre letting him work again so he can do it to someone else!!! thats just darn stupid!!

geez, im sorry but i had to let that out..... maybe i should make a rant page.....hmm..yea i will
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:34 am

I agree with you all. Murray needs his a** locked up and the key thrown away. Better yet burned to liquid. Whether the propofol was asked for or not HE as the doctor should have known better and not have been stupid enough to issue it AT ALL, seeing as though they don't use it out of the hospital in the first place. Ughh this just burns me up!! The devil runs free.. You've got to be kidding me...

Something better be done about this. Michael isn't here with us because of Dr. Dumba**.
    Sorry, I just can't process this all..

Yeah Brie Rant thread= Good Idea...

I need some stuff let off my chest too

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:51 am