The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man Empty Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:37 pm

JACKSON ATTENDED CINEMA SCREENING AS CRIPPLED OLD MAN

MICHAEL JACKSON went to great lengths to protect his identity during regular trips to the cinema - he once dressed as an old man and rolled up to a theatre in a wheelchair for a date with pal KENNY ORTEGA.

The music mogul/director behind Jackson's This Is It show and concert rehearsal film thought the King of Pop had stood him up - until a crippled old man approached him.

He recalls, "He loved going places but he couldn't go unless he was incognito. I remember waiting for him one time outside a movie theatre to go see Beowulf at Universal Studios in Hollywood, and he said, 'I'll meet you in front of the theatre.'

"I don't know what I was thinking. I was looking for Michael Jackson to show up to meet me. I'd been with him many times before when he dressed up - he went to the theatre in New York as the Mata Hari's daughter once. You wouldn't believe some of the outfits that we saw him in.

"So I'm standing around and looking around. There were young tourists running up to me to get my autograph because they recognised me from High School Musical, and this old, old man in a wheelchair is getting closer and closer to me until I just went, 'You son of a gun!' It was Michael just laughing under his plastic face.

"I went over and wheeled this old man into the movie theatre - it was the only way he could get in and more importantly get out. If we could sneak him in, if people knew that he was somewhere it was almost impossible to get him out."

source:http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jackson-attended-cinema-screening-as-crippled-old-man_1123954

Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man Empty Re: Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:52 pm

aww mikey you so adorable Smile

Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man Empty Re: Jackson Attended Cinema Screening As Crippled Old Man

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:41 am

yeah this is cute! But this story makes me think of a little while after the trial where we didn't really know where in the world Michael was... I was on a school outing to an amusement park called Tivoli in Copenhagen and I was wearing the glove, a muslim woman wearing one of those clothings that cover their entire body stopped dead in her tracks to stare at me and I got a really strong MJ vibe... soon after I saw pics of him taking the kids out dressed like that... so who knows, it might have been him...

and may I add that the amusement park is one of Michael's fave amusement parks around the world and he tried to buy it in the nineties?
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:47 am

Victim of Love wrote:yeah this is cute! But this story makes me think of a little while after the trial where we didn't really know where in the world Michael was... I was on a school outing to an amusement park called Tivoli in Copenhagen and I was wearing the glove, a muslim woman wearing one of those clothings that cover their entire body stopped dead in her tracks to stare at me and I got a really strong MJ vibe... soon after I saw pics of him taking the kids out dressed like that... so who knows, it might have been him...

and may I add that the amusement park is one of Michael's fave amusement parks around the world and he tried to buy it in the nineties?

Oh my goodness, MJ! That could have very well been him! How lucky would that be?! WOW!

he ws just the master of disguises, and so good at them too. i saw a few pics of him in disguises. The one from the bad era made me laugh lol.

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:53 am

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel wrote:
    Victim of Love wrote:yeah this is cute! But this story makes me think of a little while after the trial where we didn't really know where in the world Michael was... I was on a school outing to an amusement park called Tivoli in Copenhagen and I was wearing the glove, a muslim woman wearing one of those clothings that cover their entire body stopped dead in her tracks to stare at me and I got a really strong MJ vibe... soon after I saw pics of him taking the kids out dressed like that... so who knows, it might have been him...

Oh my goodness, MJ! That could have very well been him! How lucky would that be?! WOW!

he ws just the master of disguises, and so good at them too. i saw a few pics of him in disguises. The one from the bad era made me laugh lol.

if it was, I wish he had said something... but on the other hand, if the word got out he was there chaos would have struck and there would be no sense in wearing disguises... you can't have your cake and eat it too I suppose...

I love the Thriller one with Lionel Richie where Michael wears a mustache and a hat... that was such a bad disguise!
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 am

^^Yeah, you're right about that

Haha, i saw that one! He didn't look too bad with a mustache haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 12:00 am