The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

2 posters

LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute Empty LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:03 pm

LL COOL J HAS BIG IDEAS FOR JACKSON GRAMMY TRIBUTE

Grammy Nominations Concert host LL COOL J has given Recording Academy bosses plenty to think about as they plan a MICHAEL JACKSON tribute for music's big night at the end of January (10).

The rapper remembered the late King of Pop during the nominations show in Los Angeles on Wednesday (02Dec09) and now he has suggested organisers of the Grammy Awards call on Chris Brown, Justin Timberlake, Usher and other big names inspired by Jackson to perform to the pop star's Billie Jean.

LL Cool J says, "That's what I think would be hot."

And Recording Academy President/CEO Neil Portnow admits he's taking all suggestions about a Jackson tribute seriously: "Michael Jackson is important to us. Michael is iconic."

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/ll-cool-j-has-big-ideas-for-jackson-grammy-tribute_1124453

LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute Empty Re: LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 am

I just love how all the award shows are doing tributes, even if I cry everytime I see the shows, it warms my heart to see how many people care, I saw the EMA awards from Berlin a few weeks ago and that tribute was amazing, it was all fans talking about Michael, dancing etc... that and of course Janet's tribute were my faves
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute Empty Re: LL Coo J Has Big Ideas for Jackson Grammy Tribute

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:52 am

Yeah, i like the tributes too, but they also make me cry. And I so applaud Janet for the performance she did. By far, that was the best and most touching tribute to me. I know that was so hard for her Sad
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:19 pm

yeah. Janet's tribute, was the best by far.. I love it.. and yes, all these tributes are awesome. I really don't cry anymore, becuase I know he is in a better place now, and don't have to worry about all the ignorance anymore..

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:05 pm