The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael Empty Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:58 pm

Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael

Stevie Wonder broke down in tears during a recent TV tribute to Michael Jackson.

The legendary singer was performing the late pop legend's track 'The Way You Make Me Feel' when he broke down with his head in his hands.

Stevie - a close friend of Michael, who passed away in June - did, however, manage to finish his performance alongside soul singer John Legend, and was given a standing ovation from the audience at the Rock and Roll 25th Hall of Fame Anniversary Concert, broadcast by US network HBO.

Meanwhile, Stevie - who is blind - has also been named a United Nations (U.N.) Messenger of Peace, for his philanthropic work which includes working with charities such as the US President's Committee on Employment of People with Disabilities, the Children's Diabetes Foundation and Junior Blind of America.

Stevie, 59, was selected for the position by UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and is the 11th person to be given the honour.

Ban Ki-moon said: "Our newest Messenger of Peace is someone who is admired by millions of people and has given back to millions of people."

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/stevie-wonder-cries-for-michael_1124484

Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael Empty Re: Stevie Wonder Cries for Michael

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:58 am

oh sweet Stevie! I am so proud of him that he went through with the tribute anyway, I wouldn't blame him for walking out!

Michael is the reason why I began listening to Stevie Wonder, Wonder is amazing and I love his music!

funny, just as I was typing this, on my shuffled playlist 'Just Good Friends' starts playing
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:04 am

Victim of Love wrote:oh sweet Stevie! I am so proud of him that he went through with the tribute anyway, I wouldn't blame him for walking out!

Michael is the reason why I began listening to Stevie Wonder, Wonder is amazing and I love his music!

funny, just as I was typing this, on my shuffled playlist 'Just Good Friends' starts playing

Yeah that was very strong of him Sad I love Stevie too. Beautiful voice and songs.

Wow! What a coincidence, MJ! that's such a cute song *sighs*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:02 pm