The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

3 posters

petition for Murray (justice for Michael)

petition for Murray  (justice for Michael) Empty petition for Murray (justice for Michael)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:05 pm

Recently, we've learn that Conrad Murray is going back to work. I would like you, all MJ's fan, friends and family, to prevent this, all you have to do is to sign this petition and to send it everywhere on the net, any website about MJ, on facebook, anywhere where you think you can find signatures for this. If we have enough, we'll send it to the family or to an official source which can spread our message, and prevent the Doctor who took Michael away from us, to go back to work and to kill other people.

Think about these people who are going to be treated by this horrible man, and help us to stop him before he makes any other victim !

Spread the petition, anywhere, but spread it to have a lot of signatures ! Thanks to all of you.
    http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...ray/index.html
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

petition for Murray  (justice for Michael) Empty Re: petition for Murray (justice for Michael)

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

What I can't understand is why he got off the hook so damn easy in the first place. I can't believe this. Anyway, I'm definitely on board with this petition. Thanks so much for posting.

petition for Murray  (justice for Michael) Empty Re: petition for Murray (justice for Michael)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:20 pm

your welcome. and i know exactly how you feel i cant believe it either.. they said he owes child support which is why theyre leting him go back but so what? hes a terrible man for what he did and he doesnt deserve it.. he should be locked away
    LadyInHisLife
    LadyInHisLife
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by LadyInHisLife Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:23 pm

I signed it, gonna post it on my MySpace page

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 am

I would love to sign, but it says the petition doesn't exist,

I'd do anything for Michael to get justice and for this IDIOT to pay for his wrong doings!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:51 am

oh sorry about that idk what happend... but here are 2 petitons i found against him

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/TERMINATEHIM

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/againstmurray

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:36 am

mjjlover1120 wrote:oh sorry about that idk what happend... but here are 2 petitons i found against him

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/TERMINATEHIM

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/againstmurray

thanks! I just signed both of those Very Happy
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:15 am

Signed Smile
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:43 pm

Signed....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 8:14 am