The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour Empty Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:14 pm

JACKSON 4 TO TOUR

Michael Jackson's brothers have announced they're planning a world tour as the Jackson 4 in memory of their brother.

Michael Jackson's brothers are planning a world tour as the Jackson 4.

The remaining members of the group - Marlon, Tito, Jackie and Jermaine - announced their plans yesterday (09.12.09) for a reunion next year, and hope to recreate the sound that made them stars as the Jackson 5 before Michael went solo.

Jackie, 58, said: "For 40 years, we've had great support from our fans around the world. And we should give them a great tour.

Jermaine, 54, added: "We want to go out there, hit the road and just jam."

His brothers also revealed they all knew Michael - who passed away from acute Propofol intoxication on June 25 - was dead before their parents got in touch.

Jackie was shopping when someone walked past and said "Michael Jackson died" not realising who he was.

He said: "I walked outside and I got a phone call from my mother - she told me that it was true."

Jermaine "found out from CNN" and Marlon got a phone call from a friend who asked if his brother was alright.

He said: "As I was calling my brothers, calling my mom, my daughter downstairs said, 'Dad, Uncle Michael is dead.' It was unbelievable."

source: http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/jackson-4-to-tour_1125249

Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour Empty Re: Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:47 pm

this may be waay off topic here but what happened to randy? how come he isnt in the show or the group?

Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour Empty Re: Michael's Brothers To Launch Tribute Tour

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:46 am

aw, I hope they go through with this! but I also ask, what about Randy?
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:49 am

^^ Yeah, i wonder why Randy isn't a part of this too. Maybe it was by his own decison though...? He may just want to stay away from the spotlight and have time to grieve...who knows

Post by Guest Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:54 am

yeah that might be it... I respect that if that's the case... we all grieve differently

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 10:22 pm