The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

2 posters

Hello Fellow Fanatics!

MJmyhero
    MJmyhero
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Hello Fellow Fanatics! Empty Hello Fellow Fanatics!

Post by MJmyhero Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:27 am

Hi everybody,this is Ruku..and I really love MJ (like all the rest of you,i guess!). I hope the fate of this club won't be that of the other clubs I've been to--I mean,I remember one chat room where NO ONE would ever be online...(Lala will know what i'm talking about..)...and I hope that this DOES become a community someday,and many more real fanatics come and join it!
    Love,
    Ruku

Hello Fellow Fanatics! Empty Re: Hello Fellow Fanatics!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:45 pm

hi Ruku! thank you for your message! im glad you are here and love it and support it! *hugs* i feel the same way, but i know that eventually this will become a community Smile we just have to work hard to get it there! lol
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:42 pm

Hi, Ruku! So very nice of you to join us!! I'm glad you caught my message through the MJ chat room Smile Yes, I am hoping that in the near future, this forum will grow, but for now I'm just content with this little family that I have, and I'm proud to welcome you to it. Hope you enjoy your stay *hugs*

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 7:53 am