The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Hi Hi Hi Hi

Hi Hi Hi Hi Empty Hi Hi Hi Hi

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:24 pm

me new. me Koopa Troopa from Colorado, United States. as of me becoming an MJ fan it all started with Free Willy when I was 5 Smile. I watched MJ sing Will Yu B There over and over and now it is my fav song. I'm a college freshman and I will be joing the US Army very shortly. ok I'll shut up now. lol
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hi Hi Hi Hi Empty Re: Hi Hi Hi Hi

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:45 pm

Hello and welcome to the MJ Fanaticz Club. So glad that you could join us. And I applaud you for wanting to join the US Army. That takes alot of guts. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay here. And please, if you have any questions/sugestions, feel free to pm me. Smile

Post by Guest Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:35 pm

hola! how r u ? thanks for joing us and glad your here hope you enjoy it Smile will you be there is one of my songs too... makes me a bit emotional tho so i dont listen to it much lol

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:54 am

hey thanks for joining our board! I really hope you'll like it here! and if not, just PM Lala or me, lol

my name is MaJa, but people mostly call me MJ

Post by Guest Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Hey KT!!!

Welcome to MJ FaNatics Glad you joined us hope you'll enjoy your Stay Smile

You know me from MJJB

Carley aka MJFan1979

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 9:58 pm