The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

2 posters

Hello, Hej, Hallo, Hola!

Hello, Hej, Hallo, Hola! Empty Hello, Hej, Hallo, Hola!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:39 am

and welcome!

my name is MaJa, but most people call me MJ, because apparently my name isn't short enough, anyway I love the Michael Jackson reference!

I live in Denmark, and I speak English nearly fluently, my native tongue is Danish, I speak some German, and un poquito Spanish!

right now I'm a part-time working in a café inside a shopping mall, well I only work Tuesdays, unless my boss needs help, which she thankfully often does... I graduated what we here call 'Gymnasiet' what can be compared to a mixture between high school and college on the 23rd of June and had my prom on the 26th of June this year... needless to say I didn't enjoy myself

I suffer from Dyscalculia, or Numberblindness, it's like dyslexia, only with maths... this means it takes me ages to do simple math, logic is never logical to me, I don't know right from left and I have trouble counting unless there is absolute quite around me... I failed maths on the lowest level in school but luckily my language skills made up for it and I made it through.

I have been a Michael Jackson fan since April 12th 2004 at around 8 in the evening, lol! that night Michael changed my life and I will never forget him for that!

anywayz, right now I'm a co-admin with Lala (TheWayHeMadeMeFeel) who got the idea and created this beautiful MJ site! and I am really looking forward to seeing this grow! at the moment I'm adding categories and forums so we can get some talking done!

and if you have questions about anything, feel free to ask away!

Lots of love from the victim!
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Hello, Hej, Hallo, Hola! Empty Re: Hello, Hej, Hallo, Hola!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Tue Dec 08, 2009 1:03 pm

Oh, wow, MJ, I had no idea you had been through so much. You're a very strong person, and I admire you for that! Smile

BTW, these smilies SUCK...we need some new ones lol!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:15 pm

*waves* Hi Lala! Hey MaJa! and Heellloooo Dolly!!! lol! I'm such a silly goose, aren't I *laughs*?

Well, I'm finally here, a proud MJ fanatic and a..*looks down*...Mod Shocked? Wow really? I didn't expect that to happen to me so soon Laughing.

I'm just glad that I'm here now. I can't wait to see this site grow to MJJB-proportions Very Happy!!! Minus the drama, of course...LOL!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:00 pm

hello all! omg MJ you really have been thru so much! continue to stay strong Smile thanks for approving me too Smile im really excited to be here and i think it will get as big and lovely as mjjb i hope i do the mod job good... my first time *nervous*
    well my name is brie. im turning 18 thursday and i of course love the heck outa michael... haha my fav era and album is off the wall..along with the song being one of my favorites..
    lol anyway nice to meet you all
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:25 pm

Welcome, Brie! We're so glad to have you here with us! And I'm sure you'll do good as a mod! Feel free to add any thread you want here to the categories! I'll be sure to make a birthday logo for you on Thursday and a birthday thread. Enjoy your stay. LOOOOOVE your avi btw I love you
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Well, i guess I'll go ahead and introduce myself as well. Hi all Wink I'm Lala. Welcome to the MJ Fanaticz Club bounce I too hope this forum will continue to grow, and I appreciate all of you joining in on this experience with me. We have a total of 8 now, lol. Not bad for just two days this forum being up and running.

Anyway, I'm 19 years old, and from Ohio. I am currently majoring in English at Wright State University. I keep going back and forth to Art, so I may just make art my minor. I'm ready to say goodbye to '09, for it has been a devastating year for me. I lost my idol, and three family members this year. The years before, I lost three more people. But through these tough experiences, have gained alot, and I am thankful. I looove animals. I have two dogs (shi-tzu's)-- Bandit (9) and Meeko(2) that I often treat like babies. But they are my babies to me, lol. I can't wait for Christmas, so i can dress them up, haha.

anyway,Thriller and Bad are my fav albums and eras. Off The Wall too. Gosh, i love them all honestly. Michael and I have been married for about 16 years now. i first met him on my tv screen back in '93 (. thriller was the video playing. I was scared of him at first, but his beauty and amazing talent conquered all fears tongue and we've beenhappily married ever since. Lol, j/k

Anyway, i will not keep you with my rambling. Anythng else you want to know, feel free to ask.

As for the forum, if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions, I am just a pm away. I'm open for all of the help and suggestions you can give. My duty is to keep you all comfortable as possible here I love you

Happy Holidays!!! santa

EDIT: You don't have to use this thread to introduce yourself, guys. Feel free to make one of your own if you'd like. But, whichever way is fine Smile

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 am

thank you LaLa! haha aww thats so cute u were scared of Michael... although i was scared of thriller until june this year. lol so i cant say anything! aww i love shi-tzu's! well thank you for making this possible! and thanks for the birthday gifts Smile
    also i will be adding The NECK Thread.... u all may or may not know his neck is my fetish/addiction/obsession/ whatever you want to call it! lol so that will prolly be my first thread! lol
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:33 am

Haha, no problem Smile Yes, Shi-Tzu's are awesome. Lol, glad I'm not the only one that was scared of the Thriller video!!

EDIT: Shocked The NECK thread you say *faints* cheers I love you What a Face OMG, that's just more reason to get more emoticons, MaJa!! We need some smilies fanning thereselves or something at moments like this, lol. We need more expression!! Wink

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 am

Hey MJ Thanks for making the Board Smile

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:16 am

MJIsMyGoldenboy4ever wrote:Hey MJ Thanks for making the Board Smile

well for that your thanks should go to Lala, she got the idea and created, I'm just helping her Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:23 am

Victim of Love wrote:
    MJIsMyGoldenboy4ever wrote:Hey MJ Thanks for making the Board Smile

well for that your thanks should go to Lala, she got the idea and created, I'm just helping her Very Happy

hehe but you are are doing a great job too Smile
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:01 pm

[i]Hello to all, My name is Brittany but most call me Bri or Brit for short. Very Happy

I am new to the board I was referred by mjjlover1120... I love her.. she's the bestest Very Happy . I will be turn 20 on Dec. 14. yay!!! me... I'm part African-American and Puerto Rican. I don't speak spanish well, but I can understand better...

I have been an MJ Fan since like forever. I grew up in a household of MJ fans.. So, I was like 3 singing Rock with you. so I guess you can say that when I feel in love with him.. He was so hot, and his voice was like omg... I guess my fave. era has to be the Off The Wall era and Thriller era, but I love them all honestly..

I too have problems with mathematics like MJ. Math doesn't set right with me.. but to my surprise, I passed my college courses in math and next term I'll be taking statistics... (pray for me). lol.. well that's it really, so if you want to know anything else.. don't hesitate to ask..

My AIM screen name is- Latinbrit2004
    my yahoo screen name is- brit_velaz.

so feel free to add me..

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:08 pm

hi Brit!! so glad ur here *hugs* hope you enjoy it here... any question just ask Smile love you!!

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:09 pm

welcome Bri, if it's okay that I call you that! I really hope you will enjoy being on this board!
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:11 pm

Victim of Love wrote:welcome Bri, if it's okay that I call you that! I really hope you will enjoy being on this board!

Thanks... for the warm welcome.... Very Happy it's nice to be here....
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Hi Brit ( I will call you that so that I don't get you mixed up with Brie) So nice of you to join us. Please make yourself at home! You're amongst MJ Fan family Smile.
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:22 pm

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel wrote:Hi Brit ( I will call you that so that I don't get you mixed up with Brie) So nice of you to join us. Please make yourself at home! You're amongst MJ Fan family Smile.

alright thats fine.. and thanks for the welcome... i feel loved.. Very Happy

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 4:06 pm

Hey Brit welcome to the Board glad you can join us Smile
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:58 pm

MJIsMyGoldenboy4ever wrote:Hey Brit welcome to the Board glad you can join us Smile

Thanks for the welcome.... I feel so loved....lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 10:18 am