The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

4 posters

Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120)

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120) Empty Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120)

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:48 pm

I know it's a little early (well in my case), but since we are in different time zones, i figured I'd do it now. I just wanted to wish you a Happy 18th Birthday!!! May you have many more, and I hope you enjoy your day and get lots of presents!! flower *HUGS*

Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120) Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120)

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:55 pm

aww gosh i feel so loved! lol *bighug* thanks sweetheart!! cheers
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120) Empty Re: Happy Birthday, Brie!! (mjjlover1120)

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:07 pm

You're very welcome Smile
    LadyInHisLife
    LadyInHisLife
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by LadyInHisLife Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:11 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! santa

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:31 pm

thanks Lady!! *hugs*
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:10 pm

¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
    ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!
    ¡Feliz cumpleaños a BREEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ¡Feliz cumpleaños a tí!

HOPE YOU LIKE MY BIRTHDAY SONG TO YOU EN ESPANOL.....
    [b] Very Happy cheers

Post by Guest Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:27 pm

aww i love it Brit! thanks love * hug*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:18 am

Happy Birthday Brie! I really hope you're having a blast!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:33 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL! Very Happy

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:48 am

thank you very much! *hugs*

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:44 pm

Happy Birthday Brie Smile

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:00 pm

Happy Birthday!!!

I can't wait for mine...LOL.
    Not really...mines June 26th. What's that close to? I was soooo looking forward to my 13th birthday this year and then...ugh. Worst birthday present ever. I watched all kinds of shows on my birthday...I swear I've seen everyone twice.

Okay enough about me. Happy 18th Birthday to you. By the way, I love your avatar. Way cute!

Post by Guest Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:43 pm

thank you all so very much! *hugs*
    Happy Birthday!!!

I can't wait for mine...LOL.
    Not really...mines June 26th. What's that close to? I was soooo looking forward to my 13th birthday this year and then...ugh. Worst birthday present ever. I watched all kinds of shows on my birthday...I swear I've seen everyone twice.

Okay enough about me. Happy 18th Birthday to you. By the way, I love your avatar. Way cute

thank you! and that really sucks about ur 13th birthday... im sorry to hear that... i can only imagine how hard that must have been for you.. and thank you for the avy comment Smile
    TheBadOne
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by TheBadOne Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:58 pm

Happy Birthday ! Smile

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:43 pm

thank you Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 5:55 am