The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

2 posters

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!!

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!! Empty ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:53 am

Hello all Very Happy
    I wanted to notify you that the MJ FANaticz Club will be moving here soon to a much better domain. There's much more features, and it has a REAL arcade room, where it lists champions, statistics, etc. We'll have more space and lots more to do there. I am in the process of getting it all set up, so I won't be announcing the link until I have it all done. But, just be aware that we will be moving, soon Smile You'll love it, I promise!!! Have a good day.

---check back here for updates about it bounce
    And also let me know how you feel about moving. If you guys prefer it here, then I'll just cancel the account and keep up with this one. but their forum promotion options are much better, and unlike here, our forum doesn't need a certain amount of members in order to be listed in their search. It's just not growing here fast enough, guys. We need better options. But please do share with me your thoughts and feelings on it. It's very important to me. Ok? Love ya.

Much Love From Your Administrator,
    Lala

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 29, 2009 10:50 am

I'm game. Lets go. I don't care. Smile

I don't see much of a problem. How many members are there anyway?
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!! Empty Re: ATTENTION ALL MJ FANATIC MEMBERS!!!!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:26 am

there are 33 members here now

Post by Guest Wed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 am

i think this is a great idea Lala!
    random question.... does the other forum thingy have better smilies? lol cuz we def need new ones
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:39 pm

lol, kind of, but we have the option to upload our own too Smile

Post by Guest Fri Jan 01, 2010 1:45 am

ooo thats good! i like it! and i love the new layout! Smile
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Thank you!! Ummm, not quite sure anyone will see this since there's only like a few active members on here, but i will post the link anyway...here's the new forum if anyone else cares to join...

http://www.wix.com/TheWayHeMadeMeFeel/The-MJ-Fanaticz-club-site
    anna
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by anna Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:34 pm

im new here i just join today

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content