The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

2 posters

HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u)

HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u) Empty HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hope you have a wonderful birthday even tho you have school today!! smile and giggle for me Smile i love you twin!

hope you like the pic i made.. i have like 4 other ones if u want something different lol
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u) Empty Re: HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u)

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:46 pm

^^ Awww how sweet, Brie!!

Happy Birthday, Brittany! May you have lots of fun and lots of presents on your special day!! *hugs*
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u) Empty Re: HAppy Birthday Brittany!! (tooclose2u)

Post by tooclose2u Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:11 am

THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH.. THIS HAS TO BE THE MOST HEART FELT GIFT EVER, WHY BECAUSE I KNOW IT CAME FROM THE HEART...AND IT MAKES MY DAY EVEN THOUGH I HAVE SCHOOL... YOU GUYS HAVE ME TEARING UP... THANKS AGAIN... AND BRE THE PIC, IS FREAKING AMAZING... I LOVE IT TO PIECES... I'M GOING TO PRINT IT OUT.. LOL AND PUT IN ON MY BINDER... THANKS AGAIN... <3 YOU GUYS MUCHO GRANDE... cheers Very Happy

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:37 am

aww no tears on your birthday hun Smile
    your welcome *hugs*
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:48 am

You're welcome, sweetie *hugs*

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:06 am

Happy Birthday Brittany! I really hope you're having a blast!! *sings Happy Birthday song in Danish*
    tooclose2u
    tooclose2u
    Forever Michael Poster
    Forever Michael Poster

Post by tooclose2u Mon Dec 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Thank you lord, for letting me see yet another Birthday I also just want to Thank Everyone that has blessed me with numerous Birthday Wishes... It means a great deal, and I couldn't have asked for a better Birthday. Thank You guys so much.. ♥️ you all so much.. Thanks again...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:07 am