The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E!

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E! Empty The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:01 pm

[color=white] Make sure you tune in to the A&E channel tonight at 9/8c (American time) to watch the first episode of six of The Jack5ons: A Family Dynasty. Sorry. I however am not familiar with the times that it comes on elsewhere, so check for your local listings Smile

Feel free to discuss your feelings/opinions, or any other info you have about it here in this thread.

The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E! 2d04e209dcbc9745562d010ecdc03955

The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E! Empty Re: The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E!

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:08 am

aww I wish I could watch that, this makes me hate living in Denmark!

hopefully it will be shown in a couple of months here

The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E! Empty Re: The Jack5ons:A Family Dynasty Premieres Tonight on A&E!

Post by Guest Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 am

You can watch it here : http://www.megavideo.com/?v=VFCULZ02

Post by Guest Sun Dec 27, 2009 10:23 pm

i like this show so far...except for Jermaine pretty much always taking the center of attention by crying or talking about his damn music...i like it... they're all really funny and down to earth to me... but geez everytime i watch it i end up crying thanks to Jackie! ugh lol i dont want to cry anymore but damnit... anyway enough babling... i like it and will continue to watch until something happens that might just piss me off (hopefully that wont)
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:50 am

Jermaine is a big baby isn't he? LOL. But I like the show, too. And Marlon is so funny haha.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 5:59 pm