The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The MJ FANaticz Club

You are currently viewing the MJ Fanaticz Club forum as a guest, which only allows you limited access to the content of this site. Please sign-in or register to view full content. Registration is absolutely free!

The MJ FANaticz Club

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The MJ FANaticz Club

The place to come for everything MJ!! News, fan-fiction, pics, videos, arcade games and much more!!

Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!!

TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!! Empty Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:13 pm

This is JUST FOR FUN!!!

So I came across this website a couple of years back and thought I'd share it with you guys here! Click on this link: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and upload a picture of yourself with a frontal face view. The website will match your face with other cleebs and then you can cast your results in a collage. When you finish, post your results here. Share with us who you look like! I'll start.

I'm kind of shocked at my results here lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

(NOTE: YOU MAY HAVE TO GO INTO YOUR PROFILE AND THEN GO TO 'PREFERENCES' TO ALLOW YOUR HTML CODE FROM THE SITE TO SHOW. WHEN YOU CLICK TO REPLY TO THIS POST, MAKE SURE THAT YOU UNCHECK THE DISABLE KEY THAT READS : 'DISABLE HTML IN THIS POST' BEFORE YOU SEND YOUR MESSAGE. )

Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!! Empty Re: Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!!

Post by Guest Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:25 pm

haha you're lucky!

check mine out:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    TheWayHeMadeMeFeel
    Administrator
    Administrator

Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!! Empty Re: Which Celeb Do You Favor?? FIND OUT!!

Post by TheWayHeMadeMeFeel Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:09 am

Okay, scarlett, caroline YES.
    Clooney, maybe.
    But Pim Fortuyn and Kirk Douglas Question WTH?? That is soo not accurate lol.

Post by Guest Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:27 am

^lol you're right, but at least it was fun!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 4:45 pm